well i downloaded adobe ps cs4 and my trial expired and i was wondering if changing ur ip adress restart ur trial. cloze if not possible k thnks
No changing you IP will not reset the trial period, as the serial number is specifically made for a 30 day trial, so if you reset your IP, Adobe Photoshop will phone home again and you license will still be expired, my tip to you my mpgh friend would be to buy it or Pirate it!
Thanks.
I had watched it very carefuly. And It got it.
I'm using it very is good.
Thanks.
This will help him only a little bit, because he will need to uninstall Photoshop and then clean his registry of all Adobe registry entries, and then reinstall Photoshop!
Dang, try searching for keygen or crack for photoshop cs4 D:
just search for a serial for cs4. I found a list and tried a few then it worked.. um. your best bet is to just get a crack for it.. and replace with your original .exe
I have a master collection keygen and the amtlib.dll crack, not sure if this will work for the individual products thou!
Try searching on youtube or google
omfg thnks alot game really appreciate for givingme the video link thnks alot !ill try to thnk u but i cant dont know how
Lol. Got almost all of Adobe Products for freeee Google will always be mah fwend