About the New WH!
I know how to install and all, i just have a Question:
If its installed, and run it, if xTrap detect the hack... u can get banned?
When u playing with hack, but NO 1 Report u, and says that
Theres some post saying that its scan ur PC, u can get Banned?
Ty for Replys in Advance
I got Windows 7, and when that Error appear, new mini window open, saying Client MFC blah blah, searching for Solutions Online, then not found, and says, Close Program, but i cant press Yes or Cancel!
If its installed, and run it, if xTrap detect the hack... u can get banned?
When u playing with hack, but NO 1 Report u, and says that
Code:
Sent Report? YES - CANCEL
Ty for Replys in Advance

I got Windows 7, and when that Error appear, new mini window open, saying Client MFC blah blah, searching for Solutions Online, then not found, and says, Close Program, but i cant press Yes or Cancel!



