Cheat Detected?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat Detected?
Hi,

When i get into a match i will get Disconnected to it and it says Cheat Detected
I've only been using the profile hack.

How can i fix this ?
Unfixable, You are permanently banned.

I think there is a thread talking about how to get your account back, Go check that out.
But, if i buy a new game, can i activate it on the same account at it was banned before ?
I Dont think so buddy, sux 2 b u, u can always buy a new Game Key!

Google' MW2 Game Keys for Sale.

Cheaper than buying the Game again
Ur effed, you hacked and u got banned
Hi again

I bought NEW game from my friend. Un-used and all that
Should i make new steam account or can i activate it
with the same account that i was banned in ?
or will that just ban me again or ?
Quote Originally Posted by Ripparinn View Post
Hi again

I bought NEW game from my friend. Un-used and all that
Should i make new steam account or can i activate it
with the same account that i was banned in ?
or will that just ban me again or ?
Create a new account. I think a VAC ban applies to the whole account so if you use your old one your still banned
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?