Willing To Learn

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Willing To Learn
Unlike many people who say things like "LOL CAN U JUST SEND ME SPEED HAX PROGA??!?!?! L:LOLLLL" -- I actually want to learn how to do this stuff, mainly just to speedhack on GTH but then I will have a base to learn other hacking. So, if someone could help me, or at least tell me what program(s) I would need, I would appritiate it.

Also, how do I run GTH in windowed mode? -_-
All you need is a counterstrike speedhack, it's universal.
I wish I could. I am waiting for EZUpload.org to be back up so I can grab the files for Hackshield so it will block it, but yeah, obviously a newbie to all of this :/
Just get an edited version of hackshield.
Quote Originally Posted by Flawless
Just get an edited version of hackshield.

Alright, let me go googling for one
i hope you hack somthing
Quote Originally Posted by EndriT
i hope you hack somthing

Pfft, the only thing I am experienced in is Memory Editing, but that is nothing ;/
I don't think you'll get nything on google for GTH in terms of a hack shield bypass.
Yes this works perfectly. Use the goddamn files and hack everyone. Also try WPE on it . That is if you can even get it to work
Oh.. Well I didn't check it, but yeah good job. I guess I'll try it later.
Good work
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us