UM THE TITLE KINDA EXPLAINS IT ALL IVE SEEN IT DONE IT HAS MINIMI AMMO AND SHOOTS ROCKETS MAKE IT! THANK ME 4 THE IDEA..
I dont think its possible gotta be pro.
k?
its possible but since you only have 3 bullets, not much use..
He means it has 200 bullets, but it shoots rockets. Stupid choobs. Not possible, without a HACK.
It's a hack smart one. referring to the 1-post choob above.
I'm not a one post choob. : (
yea, i no one would thank you for this idea anyway, everything your little corrupt mind can think of, has already been thought of... so dont post useless shit like this again
Not u gallo. The one who started the thread
Lol at the 1 post .... But I was there once.
Originally Posted by NuB_GhOsT
Lol at the 1 post .... But I was there once.
Before you began spamming posts to get to 800+ posts in a month...
Nubghost, the roflmayonaise of these forums..
Anyway to the choob at the top of the list, USE THE FUCKING SEARCH BUTTON ITS THERE FOR A GOD DAMNED FUCKING REASON.
Originally Posted by gallopokoi
You really don't realise how much you spammed the shit out of these forums, do you, NuB?
Originally Posted by Solley
Before you began spamming posts to get to 800+ posts in a month...
What are you talking about? He doesn't spam
You really don't realise how much you spammed the shit out of these forums, do you, NuB?