QuestionSolvedC++ - Adding support for Manual Map injection?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
C++ - Adding support for Manual Map injection?
Hey,
I'm kinda beginner in C++. However, how to add support for Manual Map injection to my C++ hack?
If I try to inject, I get error GetModuleFileNameA Failed..

I tryied it for example with this source: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1063615

Thanks.
Advice: Learn to walk before you can run for one.

I seem to recall there was a C# based injection library here. You may attempt to convert that to C++.
Just don't pack or protect it
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post
Advice: Learn to walk before you can run for one.

I seem to recall there was a C# based injection library here. You may attempt to convert that to C++.


Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Just don't pack or protect it
Thanks I will keep that in mind.
No respone from OP in over a week, Closed & Assumed solved.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us