Smile[NEW]Black Widow Glitches

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[NEW]Black Widow Glitches
Hi Guys!



I Made This Video With My Friend.There Are 2 Black Widow Glitches.
Soon I'll Put Here More Videos From Other Maps Glitches.
Enjoy Glitching!
P.S. Sry For Double Post I'm New Here So...
If u searched this topic ull saw that i posted this glitch before....
look in my signature
Quote Originally Posted by PIGHUNTER View Post
If u searched this topic ull saw that i posted this glitch before....
look in my signature
So What?
I Made That Glitch Alone I Didnt Take It From U
awesome!,,,,,,,,,,,
But this is a repost, so uselus
Quote Originally Posted by PIGHUNTER View Post
But this is a repost, so uselus
I Have Another One Glitch In That Video So It's Not Useles
There are alot of glitches in there if you just do the two people thing.

I can show you some...but I don't make vids :P.
Quote Originally Posted by TheChickenPewp View Post
There are alot of glitches in there if you just do the two people thing.

I can show you some...but I don't make vids :P.
Ya i Know I Made Alot Of Them On That Map But I Haven't So Much Time To Record All That Glitches And Make Video
your friend name is JinChaos?
Quote Originally Posted by AlgozXD View Post
your friend name is JinChaos?
dont bump old thread dumass
Quote Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
dont bump old thread dumass
O.o shut up man cuz here have a lotsof posts like this nd ppl doing same so next time just stay on urs pls
imao!!!weakers glithcer!!
Quote Originally Posted by PwnerProdt. View Post
Hi Guys!

YouTube - [NEW] Black Widow Glitches

I Made This Video With My Friend.There Are 2 Black Widow Glitches.
Soon I'll Put Here More Videos From Other Maps Glitches.
Enjoy Glitching!
P.S. Sry For Double Post I'm New Here So...
do i need 2 person for the second glitch?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?