Error with Paint.net

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Error with Paint.net
When I try to edit a. DDS with paint.net, saving it crashes
Why?

Maybe I do something wrong?

I try to "save" and "save as" ..........and i get crash T_T
Please help me



well I done a google search on the error for you and this is what i found. BTW wrong section. Should of been in General

1. Press Windows key + R ("Run" dialog)

2. Type %LOCALAPPDATA% and then press OK

3. Find the Paint.NET folder

4. Rename/delete it.

If there is not Paint.NET folder at step 3, then your hard drive is corrupt. You'll have to go get it fixed. Paint.NET just can't work around a busted hard drive or corrupt file system.
Ok, i´m gonna try to reinstall it =)

A lot of thanks =D
Quote Originally Posted by perestroika57 View Post
Ok, i´m gonna try to reinstall it =)

A lot of thanks =D
Off topic: Nice Avatar
Quote Originally Posted by perestroika57 View Post
Ok, i´m gonna try to reinstall it =)

A lot of thanks =D
Quote Originally Posted by perestroika57 View Post
Ok, i´m gonna try to reinstall it =)

A lot of thanks =D
Dont double post
And good Luck

/close
Ok, i´m gonna try to reinstall it =)

A lot of thanks =D
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us