rwby's Command Console 1.4 - Re-written Framework/Barrel ESP
Outdatedrwby's Command Console 1.4 - Re-written Framework/Barrel ESP
Good Job, Hope this doesn't give me huge fps drops 

And the evolution continues! Also you have two of the same videos.
Edit: Nvm insta-fixed
Edit: Nvm insta-fixed
Sick release.
File is safe, approved!
File is safe, approved!


I joke, good update.
Femboy <3 /2short
Nasty release, as always! 
Good job!

Good job!
I feel it's time for a FAQ section in your next thread! 
With your console undoubtedly getting more and more popular, we can attempt to lighten the load on Gaar with questions such as:
How do I make a config?
Can I use a different injector?
How do I pop up the console/scoreboard?
Maybe also add in a few useful links for the missing .dll errors and the difference between different bans (I think there's a useful thread on that).

With your console undoubtedly getting more and more popular, we can attempt to lighten the load on Gaar with questions such as:
How do I make a config?
Can I use a different injector?
How do I pop up the console/scoreboard?
Maybe also add in a few useful links for the missing .dll errors and the difference between different bans (I think there's a useful thread on that).
I actually always find myself referring to rwby's v0.2 post to look up a lot of answers to some questions. Such as the aimbot 1-4 functions, as well as to memorize how to make the config file. Other questions I think should be included are:
How do I bind hotkeys/What command do a put in? (Refer to virtual key list)
What are the aimbot modes?
How do I change the bone? (possible or not, idk, but might as well answer that)
How do I bind hotkeys/What command do a put in? (Refer to virtual key list)
What are the aimbot modes?
How do I change the bone? (possible or not, idk, but might as well answer that)
aPikachu - I'm guessing this is a New Release yeah and its Safe ....
hey, i have a litle problem with the msvcp110d.dll.. what should i download to fix the error? ty!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 Hacksrwby's Command Console - Aimbot/pSilent/Skin/Knife/Chams/Triggerbot 139 Counter-Strike 2 Hacksrwby's Command Console v0.2 - Aimbot/pSilent/Skin/Knife/Chams/Triggerbot 183 Counter-Strike 2 Hacksrwby's Command Console 1.0 - Thank you for Contributor/Merry Christmas 209 Counter-Strike 2 Hacksrwby's Command Console 1.1 - Aimbot/pSilent/Skin/Knife/Chams/Triggerbot 169 Counter-Strike 2 Hacksrwby's Command Console v1.2 - Happy New Year 271








