Thumbs upUnpacked Engine.exe

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Unpacked Engine.exe
Ok I have unpacked Engine.exe Sadly I don't know anything about coding. I will upload It if anyone is willing to crack it to play without a hacksheild. I will continue to unpack and upload any update. If someone leeches VIP i'll also unpack that for someone to crack.

Virus scan
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/6...fd9-1262811470
gimme gimme! post 2 virus scans thou, did you really crack it or is this a trick.
Quote Originally Posted by neononxxx View Post
gimme gimme! post 2 virus scans thou, did you really crack it or is this a trick.
2 Virus scans, I forgot one but added it.
What do u mean by 2?
Quote Originally Posted by crazygamer53 View Post
2 Virus scans, I forgot one but added it.
What do u mean by 2?
one virus scan from "virustotal" the other from "virusscan".
guys stop posting 2 virus scans we know
I can crack VIP...so u could help me some time.
Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken_One View Post
I can crack VIP...so u could help me some time.
Well I tried unpacking a few other files. I only know for sure that the Engine.exe worked. A few other files didn't

But I will try.
"Bullshit..."? What kind of post is that? What are you claiming to be "bullshit"? The OP? If so, what in regards? Post some evidence? Back it up? And don't make derogatory comments like that.
What does this do
I've seen you ask that lots of times now with certain attachments you don't know how to use. If you have no clue, why bother? This can be used to debug, hence anything is possible.
i'm going to close this.. the OP has had 4 hours to fix his post and has not done so.

@crazygamer53

i suggest you have everything ready before posting this again.

2 virus scans.

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan
VirSCAN.org - Free Multi-Engine Online Virus Scanner v1.02, Supports 37 AntiVirus Engines!

you also need a screenshot of this file.. since its engine.exe i suggest a screenshot of something to prove its not a virus instead of it simply running..

/closed
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us