18+Why are OMM services halted?

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Because niggas would have to wait like 4 days to get a MM, may as well not offer it at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
Because niggas would have to wait like 4 days to get a MM, may as well not offer it at all.
niggas was lazy .
Yeah I was actually wondering the same... I think it's a good idea to have it c:
"Especially when you consider that each MM doesn't have experience on every game currently on the market."

This is a really important reason
MM's were nice just usually took forever to respond.
I see positives and negatives with not having them.
Scammers will be able to get away with it a lot easier, especially with less experienced people in the community.
But on the other hand, people will be forced to become smarter when it comes to trades.

All in all, I do hope they come back.
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?