TalkingApplying for Visual Basics Mod?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Applying for Visual Basics Mod?
First of all, let me cut you off and read this :
I know I know, You're going to say :
1) Oh! So little post and trying to be mod?
2) OMG! I don't think you have much skills...
3) Wow... person trying to become mod...

No flaming please. I'm just trying. I want to help MPGH!
It'll be great if I can.

Well, it'll be nice if someone can ask Dave or someone can promote me to mod in visual basics. I can really help users.

My information :

Name : Jake
Age : 18
Base coding : Visual Basic 2008 Express

I would really love to help MPGH and be a part of this community. I would also like to help those in need because I'm usually on everyday. I would love to team up with Lolland, PixieCorp, and all of those other moderators. I am taking a stand for what I want. I would love to help MPGH.
Oh! So little post and trying to be mod?
OMG! I don't think you have much skills...
Wow... person trying to become mod
xD lol >;O I sincerely said Don't SAY THAT!

So, i wonder if ill ever be a mod.... Can anyone like accept me?
well see you will have to gain everyone's votes and stuff, and we already have 1 minion(mod) for this section so your most likely not going to get a spot
BUT, BUT! I'VE BEEN WAITING TO ASK EVER SINCE!
1. Your a newb
2. Ive never seen you in the VB section before
3. You dont just show up and become a mod
4. You have to be a minion before coming a mod.
Basically you actually have to be active in the VB section and be liked by other members 2 b a mod
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
1. Your a newb
2. Ive never seen you in the VB section before
3. You dont just show up and become a mod
4. You have to be a minion before coming a mod.
Basically you actually have to be active in the VB section and be liked by other members 2 b a mod
1. Lawls, creation is active on the vb section
2. He didnt just show up
3. You can earn your way to be a mod its not about posting to be a minion and become a mod.
4. do you noe whats a newb??

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Oh! So little post and trying to be mod?
OMG! I don't think you have much skills...
Wow... person trying to become mod
Lawls, when does posting matters?
How do you know he dont got the skills. Do you?? See i can just think that you dont have skill, Obama i dont think you have much skills.
I c, I c. Well, tell you the truth, I AM ON THE VB SECTION EVERYDAY! I just don't c u just as often as me. >.< I'm usually on for like 1-7hrs. 9 the highest
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?