atoo's 7digit shop
atoo's account shop kappa420
Example on accounts up for sale
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962866184
I have decided not to login to the account since that puts the account at a security risk.
But i can ensure you that all accounts contains everything that is
written here below.
Info about the accounts
all accounts have hl1package, which means you will recive 5year veteran coins when you buy csgo.
all accounts are 12years old
all accounts are steam level 7
Prices
4€ / account with OE [Paypal]
7€ / account with OE [Skins]
I will bump the thread whenever i have accounts in stock.
I have decided not to login to the account since that puts the account at a security risk.
But i can ensure you that all accounts contains everything that is
written in INFO ABOUT ACCOUNTS
Prices
4€ / account with OE [Paypal]
7€ / account with OE [Skins]
Info about the accounts
all accounts have hl1package, which means you will recive 5year veteran coins when you buy csgo.
all accounts are 12years old
all accounts are steam level 7
I will bump the thread whenever i have accounts in stock.
Contact (skype/steam) - julvajul / http://steamcommunity.com/id/atoo
TOS:
No refunds
If you chargeback i will open a scam report within 24hours
I can refuse your payment whenever the fuck i want
Example on accounts up for sale
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962866184
I have decided not to login to the account since that puts the account at a security risk.
But i can ensure you that all accounts contains everything that is
written here below.
Info about the accounts
all accounts have hl1package, which means you will recive 5year veteran coins when you buy csgo.
all accounts are 12years old
all accounts are steam level 7
Prices
4€ / account with OE [Paypal]
7€ / account with OE [Skins]
I will bump the thread whenever i have accounts in stock.
I have decided not to login to the account since that puts the account at a security risk.
But i can ensure you that all accounts contains everything that is
written in INFO ABOUT ACCOUNTS
Prices
4€ / account with OE [Paypal]
7€ / account with OE [Skins]
Info about the accounts
all accounts have hl1package, which means you will recive 5year veteran coins when you buy csgo.
all accounts are 12years old
all accounts are steam level 7
I will bump the thread whenever i have accounts in stock.
Contact (skype/steam) - julvajul / http://steamcommunity.com/id/atoo
TOS:
No refunds
If you chargeback i will open a scam report within 24hours
I can refuse your payment whenever the fuck i want


