Negative binary. x_x;;;
Alright, so I understand binary numbers and how they work and such. Now, I was just reading up something randomly and came across negative binary numbers.
I understand how it works, and why it's like that.
You basically take the binary number of the positive, and then inverse all the numbers, and add 1 to that number.
What I don't understand is, how it's read... ._.;
For example, let's say we have number 5.
Binary of that is...101.
A negative of that would be = 010+1= 011. I understand usually that it's written in 8 bits. And that's another question. ._.;
Why 8?
So the final of that would be.... 1111 1011. The parts bolded are my questions..
I understand how it works, and why it's like that.
You basically take the binary number of the positive, and then inverse all the numbers, and add 1 to that number.
What I don't understand is, how it's read... ._.;
For example, let's say we have number 5.
Binary of that is...101.
A negative of that would be = 010+1= 011. I understand usually that it's written in 8 bits. And that's another question. ._.;
Why 8?
So the final of that would be.... 1111 1011. The parts bolded are my questions..

