Black Desert

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Black Desert
I'm not sure how this game will turn out for NA/EU, but i was watching some of the Awakening class vids and the visuals are pretty impressive.

Berserker:


Warrior:


Sorceress:


Ranger:
It looks fun but I just don't like how they made it kind of too dark and stuff. I know it says Black Desert but it would be awesome with bright and beautiful graphics c:
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
It looks fun but I just don't like how they made it kind of too dark and stuff. I know it says Black Desert but it would be awesome with bright and beautiful graphics c:
Hmm now that you mention it these video's are a bit dark. I'm wondering why they didn't extend the camera out a bit, there's some sort of black energy spirit that exudes out of combat abilities. I assure you the game is bright and beautiful though, very impressive graphically.
From just watching the trailer it looks a bit to button masher for me.
It looks like any other MMO
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
It looks like any other MMO

graphics look ok but you're right pretty generic.
Looks fine, the fanbase for that game will be like any other mmo. The real question is how long will it stay populated
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us