QuestionThread / Initial post change?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Thread / Initial post change?
Hi, I'd like to change certain context on my thread, but as far as I can see... I can't even edit past posts of mine? What's going on? xD
I don't wanna change the title, just add something to my initial post on this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=989895
Quote Originally Posted by ELoL Boost View Post
Hi, I'd like to change certain context on my thread, but as far as I can see... I can't even edit past posts of mine? What's going on? xD
I don't wanna change the title, just add something to my initial post on this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=989895
Users are not permitted to edit their posts after 24 hours. Click the report button on your post and in the report message explain what you'd like changed. Alternatively you can just PM section staff with what you want changed and a link to your thread.
Roger that, thanks!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us