Trade acc's

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Trade acc's
Details of my account:
-scar light
-awm
-ak 47 silver
-psg per.
-spop
high rank->see my video below->with fairly good k/d
around 500 gp
around 500 zp
1x grenade



I will only accept a good acc WITH (u must have those weapons):
-Deagle Camo
-AWM
-1 zp weapon or gp per. crate weapon:kriss super v,m4-c,thomspon etc.
-1 good (GP,ZP) rifle (like k-2,m4a1 etc.)
-Does'nt matter what rank-
so... if u have those weapons and u want my acc just tell me
EMAIL:adambartos2@wp.pl
hmm nice, so... u want to trade?
I neverhack

lol first of all, learn to read please... why?

1. psg is not a gp gun. it's a zp crate gun
2. I had to buy like 60-70k zp to get ak silver (easy wtf?)
3. I want DEAGLE CAMO, AWM, 1 gp.zp crate weapon (for example thomspon) and weapons like k2
and not kriss super v and m4-c ( I said one of these)

Did u actually read it?
sry for double post, btw, if u could afford 2-3 zp crate weapons, u can buy loads of zp and just get a kriss and m4-c for and u have a high rank with good weapon[s]
staff sergeant? u will have low respect, if u have a good rank u can join a good clan
What a fuck?
GP guns and one stupid spop for zp guns?
Okay .
Scar L, AWM, PSG, <-- all GP
AK-47-Silver <-- BP (Easy)
Spop <-- 8800 k zp
FOR
Kriss Super V
M4A1-C
Deagle Camo
AWM
and M4A1

Are you fucking out of your mind?


Request to fucking close that shit ****** noob thread.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us