QuestionArtLooking for designer

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for designer
Hey guys I'm looking for someone that can design a t-shirt for me I'm selling shirts on spreadshirt and my basic branded YouTube logo is good but just not enough. I'm looking for something to be added with my logo. Possibly my logo in the front of the shirt with something extra. I don't know what the extra part is so you will have to be creative about it but what ever the design is it will have to stick with my branded topic. Then I would like a YouTube logo on the back of the shirt saying I'm a YouTuber subscribe to ---- channel link with some cool design or YouTube logo. I will pay up to around 15$ or possibly 20$ depending on the design if everything works out with design logo etc then we could create a long term partnership each time I need something new the pay will get higher depending on my demands. If interested please inbox me on mpgh I'm not to willing to post my channel link
Do you have skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Destiel View Post
Do you have skype?
Yes i have skype but i prefer you to message me on MPGH
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us