SolvedAccount Recover

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Account Recover
Hello, i forgotten the password from my account @rambo12345

I have a acess to the Email but there are no Mails from MPGH so i'm not able to reset my password :S
Forced the system to send password reminder, but I don't recognize the host, so that might be the issue. If you do not receive it, post here. Make sure you're checking your Junk folder as well.
Thank you for your answer!

My folders are still empty :S
I came in here, not a day after. The thread did not show a response. :/ The email will be the account's password. Login and change both.
Thank you for your answer, no problem.

But it seems that my email is too long for being a password
Passwords either have no limit or can be up to 32 characters (Hash character length). Email is only 20. Make sure you're typing it correctly.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?