WinkHelpHow to extract XML / packets / objects in private realm ?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
How to extract XML / packets / objects in private realm ?
Hi, i trying to get all XML files for KRelay for private ROTMG server.
I managed to disassemble client but when i using JNPacketParser i keep getting:

Trying to find the packets file...
Error : unable to find the packets file


How to manually, or with other program extract those files ?
Can you paste your xml here
Which XML?
I trying to creeate one - packets.xml but i cant extract it from client.
I found a way to create other XML (enemies, items, objects etc.) but i have not even a part from packets.xml
use rabcdasm, the latest client, and Jnoob's packet parser
Quote Originally Posted by theundeadmox View Post
use rabcdasm, the latest client, and Jnoob's packet parser
That's exactly what i did. But Jacob's packet parser not finding anything in it.

Quote Originally Posted by fovi View Post
I managed to disassemble client but when i using JNPacketParser i keep getting:

Trying to find the packets file...
Error : unable to find the packets file
Quote Originally Posted by fovi View Post
That's exactly what i did. But Jacob's packet parser not finding anything in it.
make sure the packets.xml is actually in the folder you selected as input
RLY ?! Are you kidding me ?
If I would find packets.xml at that disassembled client i would not need any program, and i would not make this thread...
However i checked rest of files and I haven't find any packets at all. Every text in it looks like encrypted.

Example of file:
script ; 16
sinit
refid "1t8s0.1t8s1.1t14s0:1t15s0/init"
body
maxstack 2
localcount 1
initscopedepth 1
maxscopedepth 3
code
getlocal0
pushscope

findpropstrict Multiname("1t15s0", [PackageNamespace("1t8s0.1t8s1.1t14s0")])
getlex QName(PackageNamespace(""), "Object")
pushscope

getlex QName(PackageNamespace(""), "Object")
newclass "1t8s0.1t8s1.1t14s0:1t15s0"
popscope
initproperty QName(PackageNamespace("1t8s0.1t8s1.1t14s0"), "1t15s0")

returnvoid
end ; code
end ; body
end ; method
trait class QName(PackageNamespace("1t8s0.1t8s1.1t14s0"), "1t15s0")
#include "1t15s0.class.asasm"
end ; trait
end ; script
Anyone ? @up
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?