DetectediMHACK Simple Wall 16-01-2016

Posts 31–45 of 56 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by ImposingHD View Post
I WILL UPDATE HACK AND ADD CUSTOM INJECTOR !
PLEASE HOLD.
Pls kindly add hotkey like F8 or F9, and also pls don't make it like a loader.. just stay on .dll so that we can still use "Extreme Injector v3.6.1". Thanks for the update sir.. appreciate your time and effort.
Quote Originally Posted by remzkee0903 View Post
Pls kindly add hotkey like F8 or F9, and also pls don't make it like a loader.. just stay on .dll so that we can still use "Extreme Injector v3.6.1". Thanks for the update sir.. appreciate your time and effort.
I will . But i will also make my custom injector ^^
C# one .
And i'll also leave a download for updated .dll too .
Quote Originally Posted by ImposingHD View Post
I will . But i will also make my custom injector ^^
C# one .
And i'll also leave a download for updated .dll too .
It would be a great idea. Looking forward to it.. Good Luck mate!
Quote Originally Posted by ImposingHD View Post
I WILL UPDATE HACK AND ADD CUSTOM INJECTOR !
PLEASE HOLD.
add no recoil and no spread pls
Quote Originally Posted by alligatorsky123 View Post
add no recoil and no spread pls
Not a good idea!
This doesn't work for me.
Im on windows 10, and when I did what you did in the video, right after the hack has been injected the game closes down before even going into the login screen.
Quote Originally Posted by mrdude11 View Post
This doesn't work for me.
Im on windows 10, and when I did what you did in the video, right after the hack has been injected the game closes down before even going into the login screen.
1.Did you install the requirements??
2.Did you disable your anti-virus??
any news from that hack?
CF EU Works!!! Thanks dude.
Please make wallhack with norecoil or something like that
Quote Originally Posted by Machy1000 View Post
Please make wallhack with norecoil or something like that
I will keep this as a simple WALLHACK!
Quote Originally Posted by ImposingHD View Post
I will keep this as a simple WALLHACK!
when will you update this hack?
I have problem,windows 7 32. Error: Sistem****.FileNotFoundException: Uneble to find kernel32.dll in the specified process.

Help please...
Quote Originally Posted by kale32 View Post
I have problem,windows 7 32. Error: Sistem****.FileNotFoundException: Uneble to find kernel32.dll in the specified process.

Help please...
Please post a screenshot!
(upload on imgur)


Quote Originally Posted by alligatorsky123 View Post
when will you update this hack?
Soon <3
working on CF PH windows 7 <3 but can you add draw bone plss TY GREAT HACK
Posts 31–45 of 56 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?