L96A1 Ligth Camo Mod..

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
L96A1 Ligth Camo Mod..
Well this is my first Mod .. and i just want to share with us.. im start learning and, soon im going to make more modings an better than this one..
I just want , you to see my work rate and comment...


i just going to upload the file in case of someone wanna download it.(i dont think so)xD cause its terrible in comparation to another great mods...(LATER)

this is my mod ( ligth Camo ) hope you like it..
IMAGE:
Thx ;D .. and its my first work on pothoshop too xD
its ur first try man.. its good nice job. lookin forward to see u doing other great stuff. keep on the good job
doesnt look like a big difference than the original one :P
Quote Originally Posted by romario313 View Post
doesnt look like a big difference than the original one :P
I know, xD .. but looks better than the original xD..
"Ligth Camo" not much difference ;D

I was thinking on my Next mod... and i really want to make a gun with the Umbrella Corp logo ;D
Looks like the original but its a good job for a first mod
nice
keep moddin
youll get better
No release.
/Moved to Disc
Nice Man
Took Me Like 20 Seconds To Figure Out What Was Different About It.
I Cant Skin I Can Put My Name On A Gun Or Model Change
But Skinning Is Confusing To Me
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?