SolvedCSGO and mobile authenticator HELP

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO and mobile authenticator HELP
On my main I have a VAC on csgo, I now have a smurf that has no cheats on it what so ever and completely different settings. I was wondering if I set up a steam mobile authenticator on both accounts, with the same phone number, will it give me a VAC on my smurf? I'm worried about this because it says before you put multiple mobile authenticators, "you will be treated as the same identity" or something like that. So does that mean they transfer the VAC over or something or not? please help
p.s. my smurf has no hacks on it and never has
Quote Originally Posted by thiago79 View Post
On my main I have a VAC on csgo, I now have a smurf that has no cheats on it what so ever and completely different settings. I was wondering if I set up a steam mobile authenticator on both accounts, with the same phone number, will it give me a VAC on my smurf? I'm worried about this because it says before you put multiple mobile authenticators, "you will be treated as the same identity" or something like that. So does that mean they transfer the VAC over or something or not? please help
p.s. my smurf has no hacks on it and never has
No, setting up an account with the same phone number will not transfer the VAC onto your new account. Common sense can be applied considering once you receive a VAC on csgo, they recommend for you to create a new steam account and buy csgo again if you would like to return to the game.
@ @aPikachu is 100% correct, they will not transfer the ban to you're new account.
i connected my phone and email to an old account and after it got banned, i linked it to another account and when i did the "check if youre flagged for the VAC wave" method, it said that i was flagged. not sure if this helps, but pretty sure this is relevant.
Seems this has been solved as multiple user's have made concurrent answers.



/Closed and marked "Solved".
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?