DetectedUnbreakable v1.0

Posts 31–45 of 114 · Page 3 of 8
Good job dude Looks Nice
Thank you bro<3
where did your v1.1 go?
Looks gud.
I Downloaded this, My bit-defender says its a Trojan, i ignore it. extract the hack run it. nothing happens, try to delete it, says i dont have permission to delete. it disappears. i have no idea if its a virus or not. but i'm skeptical.
Quote Originally Posted by AcesAurA View Post
I Downloaded this, My bit-defender says its a Trojan, i ignore it. extract the hack run it. nothing happens, try to delete it, says i dont have permission to delete. it disappears. i have no idea if its a virus or not. but i'm skeptical.
If the mods approved it, it's not going to be a trojan.
Quote Originally Posted by AcesAurA View Post
I Downloaded this, My bit-defender says its a Trojan, i ignore it. extract the hack run it. nothing happens, try to delete it, says i dont have permission to delete. it disappears. i have no idea if its a virus or not. but i'm skeptical.
What you see are false-positives, it has been thoroughly checked to make sure it's not a virus.
Is it possible to use recompile this with polyloader to make it undetected ? if so how would you do it? because it is few days old
Nice release.
RCS seems not to be working

anyone seem to be having this problem?
Just got VAC'd
imgur[DOT]com/mU85e0Y
I used a couple of your patterns for my private, I hope it's not the problem for you
Posts 31–45 of 114 · Page 3 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?