Building Privilege Glitch

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Building Privilege Glitch
I was playing the other day on a modded server and I could build anywhere for about an hour no hacks/scripts loaded just was able to build everywhere could not /remove tho!

Can anyone try to figure it out I tried to replicate but could not!
Could just be a bug on the server, I've never come across one of these in my 2000hrs of playing. Or maybe the owner was putting up a plugin that he decided to take down.
I replicated this exploit with a friend, working on community servers for sure. Was fun, it has been fun, you get owned by admin really easy using ent who if you leave twigs arround, i don't think it's public yet, anyway i reported the exploit and if it's not fixed by 29th i will make it public.
Quote Originally Posted by ptfock View Post
I replicated this exploit with a friend, working on community servers for sure. Was fun, it has been fun, you get owned by admin really easy using ent who if you leave twigs arround, i don't think it's public yet, anyway i reported the exploit and if it's not fixed by 29th i will make it public.
How it works ?
this glitch has been working for around 9 updates and not patched many people have it without knowing, Ive found it with a few friends randomly, it seems to be the way they log in that messes it up, but not sure how to replicate it, anyways it works for as he said about an hour then fails, had it happen to some mates around 6 or 7 times in the mast few months. would love to know how to repliccate it but can't figure it out.
Well it's fixed now :| Was going to use it this 1st day wipe and make it public but yeah.
It was die of starvation, don't touch game go afk untill server restart, do a random spawn after server restart. IT'S FIXED NOW.
This proves me that they actually fix things pretty fast. Cya all in-game @ the desert and behind bushes
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us