OutdatedCrag and Bamboozle bot - highly efficient

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Crag and Bamboozle bot - highly efficient
Hello guys, this is the first time I'm releasing a bot so I've little to no idea what to do. This bot should be more effective than all of the other bots. The default class for this bot is LDmK. It is a plug-and-play bot and requires little to no attention as I've tested the bot quite a lot. Feel free to give me constructive criticism!

Here are the links to the virus-check:
1) https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1453220641/
2) https://www.metascan-online.com/#!/r...83da/extracted

EDIT: The bot DOES NOT pick up voucher of nulgath (non-mem) on it's own and I have no idea why that is so. You will need to manually pick it up OR someone can tell me what to type under 'auto-accept' ?
Crag and Bamboozle.dmbot_mpgh.net.zip1 KB · 95 downloads Clean
Will this require the pet or not? I assume it does considering its 5k ACs for it but I want a definitive answer.
Quote Originally Posted by googler12341234 View Post
Will this require the pet or not? I assume it does considering its 5k ACs for it but I want a definitive answer.
Yeah the pet is a requirement to turn in the quest too.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?