Combat arms on multiple accounts.
Hello everyone,
I want to play fireteam with telekill, but not with other players.. So my question; How can you play combat arms on multiple accounts? (Also i can use 1 computer downstairs) But i need 1 account more to play Fireteam.
Also i got VmWarePlayer, but i dont really know how it works, so can anyone help me,; how to run combat arms on multiple accounts? I also got TV, if you made it work i will reward you with NX.
Have a good day.
Luuk
I want to play fireteam with telekill, but not with other players.. So my question; How can you play combat arms on multiple accounts? (Also i can use 1 computer downstairs) But i need 1 account more to play Fireteam.
Also i got VmWarePlayer, but i dont really know how it works, so can anyone help me,; how to run combat arms on multiple accounts? I also got TV, if you made it work i will reward you with NX.
Have a good day.
Luuk
