WTSLogitech, Bose SE Service Over 50% off the retail Price!

Posts 16–30 of 95 · Page 2 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Bluebeary View Post
Add me: whenthebearsareblue
11131 added
Vouch for him! He answered all my questions and was very polite, definitely knows what he's doing. SE'd me a mouse pad and got confirmation super fast. Will definitely buy more in the future! Thanks!
Haven't received an update on my order or anything at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluebeary View Post
Trust me, you don't wanna do that
I did it multiple times.
Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
I did it multiple times.
why don't you start a service
Quote Originally Posted by Panda2013 View Post
why don't you start a service
To be completely honest to you, I am way too lazy. I am also pretty busy, so can't really handle alot of orders, might be able to do one or so. But that's just not worth it.
Might be doing a bose radio soon. Ill update.
Quote Originally Posted by FitripSE View Post
Might be doing a bose radio soon. Ill update.
just pm if ur willing to ship internationally.
Update, I can do international but there is a fee different for each country outside of US for shipping 10-25$, Payment would be bitcoin only as of now
ordered a bose speaker, waiting now
Ordered a QC 20 from him a while ago, I needed this quick as a gift so he told me to go the bose store and give them information and a printed receipt. Received these today!
http ://imgur.com/Daj9EJE
Quote Originally Posted by Kingflash View Post
Ordered a QC 20 from him a while ago, I needed this quick as a gift so he told me to go the bose store and give them information and a printed receipt. Received these today!
http ://imgur.com/Daj9EJE
Thanks for the vouch, I would not recommend doing this normally, if the bose employees ask for more information you might be screwed. (70%~ success rate) (30%~ get rekt rate) Best to wait for shipping. I will be finishing other orders soon
undeleted bump
Posts 16–30 of 95 · Page 2 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?