QuestionSolvedVisual Basic | Viewing issue

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Visual Basic | Viewing issue
Hey Guys, I have a tiny issue with viewing. How do I set visibility(Visible/Non-Visible) in designer for VB(such as a label, or textbox) so I can hide an object for just the designer. I'm not sure if it can be done, hope its possible. Thanks!
I guess send the control back by right clicking it > Send to back
That should hide it if it's an overlay for another control.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
I guess send the control back by right clicking it > Send to back
That should hide it if it's an overlay for another control.
Nope, It hides behind the object under it. Anyway Fixed It, Close thread!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?