ExclamationWTBAmazon.ca $741.47 Refunder without Police report

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon.ca $741.47 Refunder without Police report
Hello, I'm in need of a refunder that can do this refund without asking to do a police report.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B015790WNI

I'm willing to pay $50 USD in bitcoins if you can do this.
I'm also only looking for Repped MPGH members so you new members out there, I'm not looking to ask you.



This is .CA


- - - Updated - - -

Also, please reply to THIS THREAD before adding me on Skype.
Fill out a police report but don't submit it, then take a pic and and show the rep. heard that works
Wait amazon requires police report now? or only for .ca?
Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
Hello, I'm in need of a refunder that can do this refund without asking to do a police report.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B015790WNI

I'm willing to pay $50 USD in bitcoins if you can do this.
I'm also only looking for Repped MPGH members so you new members out there, I'm not looking to ask you.



This is .CA


- - - Updated - - -

Also, please reply to THIS THREAD before adding me on Skype.
Aren't you a refunder yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post


Aren't you a refunder yourself?
Yes but never dealt with one with a police report. Also this is my own order soo
Ive done multiple .ca refunds that required police reports, don't meet your requirements though
.ca can be hit and miss when it goes into the higher amounts, but some people can get by it easily
/Bump

Still looking for one!
Send me a PM with more details.

May be able to help you out.
I can do this mate, I don't certainly meet your requirements but I'm a "refunder" myself, as in I have my own shop. It's up to you. And it'll be free.
Quote Originally Posted by erynjvd View Post
I can do this mate, I don't certainly meet your requirements but I'm a "refunder" myself, as in I have my own shop. It's up to you. And it'll be free.

I vouch for Eryn
Quote Originally Posted by erynjvd View Post
I can do this mate, I don't certainly meet your requirements but I'm a "refunder" myself, as in I have my own shop. It's up to you. And it'll be free.
I've added you on Skype, message me when you can please
/Bump

Still looking for one. Paying $100 USD in Bitcoins or Paypal!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?