Op7 Hack 2!

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by shimer142 View Post
detected... haaaizz... wtf
What Operating System you using?Xp?
Xp installed w/ vistamizer?? those it matter??
well im playing OP7 PH... the hack is working but when i use it.. i disconnect.. maybe it is detected
Quote Originally Posted by shimer142 View Post
well im playing OP7 PH... the hack is working but when i use it.. i disconnect.. maybe it is detected
It don't work for Op7 ph.
Hot keys ??
HOW CAM I MAKE THIS HACK WORK?..PLZ HELP!!!!
This still works? I think I tested this a while ago.. Didnt work or something im on Vista x64. Ima try it later to today on my alt and while reply.
NOOOOO IS DETECTEDDDDDD GET OUT WITH UR FUUCKING HACK IM BANNED
I can not opening this hack =(
It's not difficult. Looks good though
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us