Sold★ Flip Knife| MarbleFade (Fire & Ice)

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
★ Flip Knife| MarbleFade (Fire & Ice)



★ FlipKnife| MarbleFade (Fire & Ice)
Factory New!
SS on profile !!!
Price is nonnegotiable
$189 USD

Exterior: Factory New



Screenshots on profile:
Steam Community :: d0ppl3r :: Item Inventory
Inspect it in-game (Fire & Ice) very low float and nice knife.


Rules: pm me first, than you may add me on skype.


Skype: Add from my signature.
Online now for few hrs
150 bucks and I take it
Still for sale, online now.
Still for sale, online now.
Online now for few hrs

Purchase on (********.com or Playerauctions.com) I don't deal directly.
Online now for few hrs

Purchase on (********.com or Playerauctions.com) I don't deal directly.

- - - Updated - - -

Online now for few hrs

Purchase on (********.com or Playerauctions.com) I don't deal directly.Online now for few hrs

Purchase on (********.com or Playerauctions.com) I don't deal directly.
Private message me, listed on ********.com and playerauctions.com you can purchase their I do not deal directly and prices are listed.
Private message me, listed on ********.com and playerauctions.com you can purchase their I do not deal directly and prices are listed.
Online now for few hrs

Purchase on (********.com or Playerauctions.com) I don't deal directly.
Listed on ******** buy their.
Online now for few hrs
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?