NEXOWNED!

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
NEXOWNED!
I just owned Nexon for like 4 hours. LOL

My account: ROUGHS3X was just discharged. But I was actually hoping to abuse that hack so bad they'd patch it. We'll see what happens.

Combat Arms My Avatar -- Online FPS Action

It was fun while it lasted.
lol dude i saw u in my room
LOL What room was it? Or what mode?
Eh, I'm happy. Didn't want the account anymore anyway.
it was snow valley elim or elim pro or capture the flag
there was a vip hacker in each of our teams
Oh yea that's a fun map to screw around on. It's so big that legit players can't get to you in time and kill you.
So you spammed gorfag until they banned you?
Spammed? Nah. Just abused it. Got banned in under 3-4 hours. 4 at most.

Actually probably under 3 hours now that I think about it.
yea i was playing legit and every fucking room had a vip hacker.
AND FUCKING FIRETEAM ScREWED UP FOR ME AND I DC AT 2nD ROUND
Yea I'm glad I didn't bring my account out tonight. It's been bad for a few days but tonight is horrible. It's Friday night and if we had VIP out RIGHT NOW we'd be making a killing. BUT... it's not released.

I think I went 183-26.
Wow...
Good thing i closet hack =P
LOL I went from closet hacking to outright ownagepawnfucking everyone on the other team.


I know I still have at least 1 fuckaround account left but can't remember the details. Then there's my main account but won't be touching it with any hack of that magnitude.
I lol at the many times i see a 8v8 elim pro with both teams having a tip hacker with instant respawn
I go into an 8v8 and after 15 seconds its 7v2 lol
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us