I just create a dll of Totalitem to Totaliten. But, I need a little favor. How to change the value of MD5 in C++ using string? I've tried search at google but didn't find any clues. Hope you guys could help
So did you change the name of the dll?
Ways to change the MD5:
-Use a crpyter on it or binder (If you use someone elses public program Im sure it will bind their virus to it.)
-Compile the dll from its original source code change the method names and other variables.
-Hex editor, edit any plain text do not add or subtract any characters just replace
Why do you need to change the MD5 anyways?
I mean, how to change the string "839e0f78f80fc074ca8e696b67577670" to "870398ba79ecf41623872ad468b62d9d" in C++ ?
Or Change the Array of bytes ?
Originally Posted by proeggby
I mean, how to change the string "839e0f78f80fc074ca8e696b67577670" to "870398ba79ecf41623872ad468b62d9d" in C++ ?
Or Change the Array of bytes ?
What is your current code base?
Help me :) Bro
Hello I have experience possible to teach me good I mean how to create a DLL
Has been more than 2 days since last update/bump, assuming solved.