WTSAverage Account 6 chars 11 chests4 dbows

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Average Account 6 chars 11 chests4 dbows
Im looking to sell this account for any reasonable offer. It has a 61 40 heal magic heal (not amazing) It has 4 dbows and Cbows. A candy coated armor. 11 chests. and it was mad 4 years ago. looking for 35$ paypal and I would like you to go first(we can talk about it). I dont use the email any more so I can give you that as well.

add me on skype and make rotmg part of the contacts request.

This is my first time posting on MPGH or trying to sell a ROTMG acc so play nice :3
Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 4.27.34 PM.png86 KB · 11 downloads Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 4.28.04 PM.png62 KB · 11 downloads Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 4.28.42 PM.png98 KB · 9 downloads Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 4.29.07 PM.png22 KB · 8 downloads
Hey! I'm interested in your account. I recently got scammed, and am looking to get back into realm. If you see this message please add me on Skype: porxye11
Stop trying to scam accounts Joseph
You need to put your skype contact info in the post
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?