SolvedPTR badge packet?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
PTR badge packet?
My friend wants guardian shadow or someshit, idk, but he is asking for a "packet".

He told me that the ones posted here are outdated as of 9/26/15
You can't get it :#

- - - Updated - - -

only a few badges can be gained trough packet spamming...
My 2009 account despite receiving the PTR Tester Badge did not have the Member Badge. I was able to load the Guardian Shadow shop before, but wasn't able to purchase it.

I was recently, after purchasing member (and receiving the Member Badge) on my 2009 account, able to purchase the Guardian Shadow from the shop however.

I made a new account and attempted to use the PTR Tester Badge packet and was unsuccessful. I wasn't banned, but no badge was received.
Quote Originally Posted by SA1656tw View Post
My friend wants guardian shadow or someshit, idk, but he is asking for a "packet".

He told me that the ones posted here are outdated as of 9/26/15
mayby if it was 2 years ago u might of been able to packet you badge but now they have patched most cheats/hacks
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?