Using Hacks under Win7 (my Solution)

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Using Hacks under Win7 (my Solution)
Hello everybody.

As you can see in my Profile, I've been lurking on these Forums for a looong time now and I think now its time for me to make my First post. x)

I saw lots of ppl having Problems with injecting hacks under Windows 7 and so did I. Not even Z0d14k's hack, which was "made for all OS", worked for me. This night, I tried out many hacks from many different sites. There was only 1 really working for me, but the hack itself wasn't the best one (not so many funktions).

At least the Injector was working for me and I thought "maybe it also works with other Hacks."

Now comes the cool part:

It did! It worked with Z0d14k's Cheat aswell as with many others! And for those who got the same Problem as me, heres my solution:
  1. Download Hack.
  2. Only extract the injector. (.exe)
  3. Download any hack you like (which works with a dll)
  4. Extract the dll.
  5. Rename the injector to the dll Name!!!
  6. Run the injector as an Administrator.
  7. Run Warrock
  8. If the menu is not already shown, press INSERT
  9. KILL THEM ALL!


Virus scan from Original Post: Virustotal. MD5: 29c875d4510aadfe9b5c18ab793f5fc3

Virus Scan @ Vírusscan.org: PHC PUBLIC.rar MD5:29c875d4510aadfe9b5c18ab793f5fc3 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Special for scruffy : Virus scan @ NoVirusThanks.org: Multi-Engine Antivirus Scanner - Services - NoVirusThanks.org

Screenshot of Injector:



Credits to: MrTrol from *** for creating the injector.
Okay, so, this was essentially not a guide as much as it was an attempt at a release..?

Don't provide outside download links to files. Ever.

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
Okay, so, this was essentially not a guide as much as it was an attempt at a release..?

Don't provide outside download links to files. Ever.

Thanks.
1. I didn't make the injector so I didn't want to "release" it, just share what i found out with others.

2. As I told, there is written "You may not post attachments" below my posting window, so I couldnt upload it here. (maybe you could upload it for me? )

3. You're welcome xP
Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
1. I didn't make the injector so I didn't want to "release" it, just share what i found out with others.

2. As I told, there is written "You may not post attachments" below my posting window, so I couldnt upload it here. (maybe you could upload it for me? )

3. You're welcome xP
Then have your email approved or whatever you need to do to be able to post attachments because I can't allow outside download links. It's unsafe. I'm sorry.

And if this isn't a release, then it's a guide how to get hacks to work, which we already have 2 of as stickies..
Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
And if this isn't a release, then it's a guide how to get hacks to work, which we already have 2 of as stickies..
It's not a general guide, it just tells how to get them to work under Win7, because:

I saw lots of ppl having Problems with injecting hacks under Windows 7 and so did I. Not even Z0d14k's hack, which was "made for all OS", worked for me.
Will do that with the email.

Edit: Did it, Wooooo now I can also edit my Posts
The stickys are too long they suck for me

i dont believe that choobs would read them until the end
geht des so auch auf vista..?
Quote Originally Posted by styller09 View Post
geht des so auch auf vista..?

yes it does my brother has vista...
srry for dubble post
Quote Originally Posted by styller09 View Post
geht des so auch auf vista..?
Vista macht meistens Probleme bei vielen Hacks. Das beste Hack OS ist meiner Ansicht nach Windows xp aber es gibt natürlich auch Hacks die auf Vista gehen,
nur bei den meisten wirst du Probleme haben genauso wie mit Win7.

Little help to a german
Quote Originally Posted by respeckt52 View Post
nur bei den meisten wirst du Probleme haben genauso wie mit Win7.

Little help to a german
That's why I posted a injector which works on win7 (but the link got deleted)
Good Tuturial think some people can use this..
You need scans from virustotal and virscan.org

you also need a screenshot.
Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
You need scans from virustotal and virscan.org

you also need a screenshot.
Under work.

Edit: Done, look @ first post
scruffy you'll approve it now? Its an outside link you said above ^^
Can't approve hacks from that place.

I'll try and talk to Liz if she ever logs on MSN >>
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us