Thread closed for unvalid reason
Hello! Recently, I opened up a shop
It was then closed down 1-2 days after by FanticSteal
The reason was: No selling random / unchecked
I checked the rules and there was no rule on that. Not only that but my keys ARE checked and working. They are random, and i cannot guarantee it'll be a game you want, but i guarantee it's worth more than $5+ for sure. I pm'd him earlier, but seems like he went online and ignored it.
Please fix this! or if i'm wrong please correct me. thank you
Scammed's Random Steam Key Store
Information:
Hello everyone! This is iScammed and I'll be starting a random steam key store!
All keys are working and bulk discounts are available for 10 or more key orders.
The keys that you will be receiving can value from $5-$50 or even more!
By purchasing, make sure that you agree with my terms of service.
Feel free to contact me about any common questions.
Price:
$0.65 per Key
Payment:
PayPal
Bitcoin
Contact:
Skype: ProceedFM
Pm me on MPGH
ToS:
All sales are final, no refunds will be given!
I am not responsible If you already own the game you purchased
You are not allowed to chargeback
Information:
Hello everyone! This is iScammed and I'll be starting a random steam key store!
All keys are working and bulk discounts are available for 10 or more key orders.
The keys that you will be receiving can value from $5-$50 or even more!
By purchasing, make sure that you agree with my terms of service.
Feel free to contact me about any common questions.
Price:
$0.65 per Key
Payment:
PayPal
Bitcoin
Contact:
Skype: ProceedFM
Pm me on MPGH
ToS:
All sales are final, no refunds will be given!
I am not responsible If you already own the game you purchased
You are not allowed to chargeback
The reason was: No selling random / unchecked
I checked the rules and there was no rule on that. Not only that but my keys ARE checked and working. They are random, and i cannot guarantee it'll be a game you want, but i guarantee it's worth more than $5+ for sure. I pm'd him earlier, but seems like he went online and ignored it.
Please fix this! or if i'm wrong please correct me. thank you
