HiringGTAV Minion, 20$+

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
GTAV Minion, 20$+
Hey guys,
I need a GTAV Minion to test out GTAV online scripts I have made
I will pay you 20$ per script you test.

thanks
Hmmmmm...... Message me!!! We might be able to work together!!! You can contact me via: text at 682-231-3596

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThePownZone View Post
Hey guys,
I need a GTAV Minion to test out GTAV online scripts I have made
I will pay you 20$ per script you test.

thanks
Hmmmmm...... Message me!!! We might be able to work together!!! You can contact me via: text at 682-231-3596
Hey guys, I dont need anymore people, I have already been contacted by at least 5 people, thanks though
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?