Critical Ops (PC)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Critical Ops (PC)
Critical Ops is a Facebook app that is for PC.

The game is also supported for iOS and it may be on Android. There have been Cheat Engine hacks for it, but they aren't specifically what I want, they're way too obvious (Speed hack, unlimited ammo, godmode, etc.). There are no aimbots, sadly. I am specifically looking for an ESP hack or something of the sort.

It would be great if I could get one for this!
I have been searching as well but sadly any when I try to create chams It just crashes the game or does not work at all.
some people have hacked some lobbys on android that they can create rooms with more than 20 people. for example i was in a room where there were 60 people, but the moderators will take those rooms down at some point. u can do this if u have rooted android and u can "hack" the game with GameGuardian app
you cant with SB game hacker ? cuz i have an rooted xperia phone :P
asdasd
ssdsdsdsd
dsasdasdaasdsadsdasadsadsadsadsdasadsadsadsadsad
if someone has a wh, please c-ops: D
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us