I FINALLY LEARN TO CODE! CHECK OUT!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
I FINALLY LEARN TO CODE! CHECK OUT!
I been doing some home practicing and im taking a c++ introduction in highschool
Heres what i got:

//Comment

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main()
{


return 0;

}

What can i do with this? LOL I barely pay attention cus its boring and hard asf
Quote Originally Posted by EternalGamerz View Post
I been doing some home practicing and im taking a c++ introduction in highschool
Heres what i got:

//First program

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main()
{


return 0;

}

What can i do with this? LOL I barely pay attention cus its boring and hard asf
It does nothing..


//first program


#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main ()
{
cout << "Hello World! ";

}


That would just display Hello World!
lol /tooshort
He's probably just kidding.
wowwww... do u even code?
That post was so dumb that all my programming knowledge just disappeared
did u just say return 0 and ask if it did anything
Can you learn to English now, please?
System.out.println("Gratz, now you should pay more attention in class")
the next bill gates
Drugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssss
My first program was to print Hello World as well haha just in C.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?