Hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hack
I just create a hack. But when I press the hotkey, Nothing Happen. Im Creating Weapon2Melee. Hope you guys could help me solve this problem.
mind sharing the address?
Quote Originally Posted by proeggby View Post
I just create a hack. But when I press the hotkey, Nothing Happen. Im Creating Weapon2Melee. Hope you guys could help me solve this problem.
Post the code
No one will be able to help you without providing some of the source code.
Here's my code
Code:
#include <windows.h>


DWORD WINAPI Cheats(LPVOID)
{
	while (1)
	{
		if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT))
		{
			*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x21218000) + 0x69c) + 0x704) + 0x4e9) = 0x00;
		}
		if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE))
		{
			*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(0x21218000) + 0x69c) + 0x704) + 0x4e9) = 0x04;
		}
	}
}


BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved)
{
	DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
	if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Cheats, 0, 0, 0);

	}

	return TRUE;
}
Help me @COD3RIN
Quote Originally Posted by nikazizi97 View Post
@COD3RIN @Minerva @Flengo
so ? he already post the code
NeverMind.. I'll use the source code that post by sabrina_ferraz. Case Solved. Please Close This Thread @Smoke
Seems to be solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?