Help me out please?
I need some help. I'm looking for a new anime series to watch, and I know if anywhere this is the place I'm gonna find it. First I'll give you a list of what I've liked so far.
1. Death note (dunno why)
2. Darker than black (still watching)
3. Suzuka
4. Elfen Leid
5. Paranoia Agent
6. Toradora
7. Hell girl
8. Some episodes of Ouran highschool host club (for the art)
9. Fma (first season)
Any ways I want a mostly realistic anime, or one that has such a good story line it won't matter. I don't want retarded drama shit, or shit that's in space, or stuff along that matter. Can you help me out? (also please no perverted nonsense.) Just a simple laid back anime with a good story line.
1. Death note (dunno why)
2. Darker than black (still watching)
3. Suzuka
4. Elfen Leid
5. Paranoia Agent
6. Toradora
7. Hell girl
8. Some episodes of Ouran highschool host club (for the art)
9. Fma (first season)
Any ways I want a mostly realistic anime, or one that has such a good story line it won't matter. I don't want retarded drama shit, or shit that's in space, or stuff along that matter. Can you help me out? (also please no perverted nonsense.) Just a simple laid back anime with a good story line.