SolvedWrite cheats in C

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Write cheats in C
Hello everyone, I have a question . I want to start learning a programming language C.
1)Can I write the cheats in the programming language C?
2)And how to circumvent the protection of VAC?
( Sorry for my english , I know it is bad and therefore I use google translator)
1. Yes you can.
2. You will learn when you are coding. Encrypting, signature.
Quote Originally Posted by chippyclerkrk View Post
Hello everyone, I have a question .
Actually you have two questions!

Quote Originally Posted by chippyclerkrk View Post
1)Can I write the cheats in the programming language C?
We don't know which cheats you would like to make. But let me guess, you are referring to memory hacking - if yes, generally you can.
If you want to patch a x86 code, you need to do in addition (eg.) an overwrinting of a determined instruction, which would be a kinda complex, this happens because the new instruction in future could be longer and you would patch accidentally other parts you weren't interested to.

Quote Originally Posted by chippyclerkrk View Post
2)And how to circumvent the protection of VAC?
VAC applies some countermeasures you can't bypass, you cannot.

You must be crazy if you want to start with memory hacking in c/c++.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us