Latest

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
kewl. colour looks like its faded..which cool (ur pro sig maker)
hey chrno where is the lumiosity botton or something what its called that make your render the same as your sig?
Quote Originally Posted by rabara
hey chrno where is the lumiosity botton or something what its called that make your render the same as your sig?
I'll just take this one, aight Chrono

It's in you Layers list:



Just mark the layer you wanna change to Lumiosity, and click the list I've marked on the pic. (the one next to opacity, that says normal) It should be at the bottom of that list
Quote Originally Posted by rabara
hey chrno where is the lumiosity botton or something what its called that make your render the same as your sig?
It's in your Layers list:



Just mark the layer you wanna change to Lumiosity, and click the list I've marked on the pic. (the one next to opacity, that says normal) It should be at the bottom of the list

Sorry didn't mean to double post!
Don't know why, but I'm just not liking this one.
omg that is nice
nice blending the color in that one very good job
I like it, But its to pink

(NO INSULT)
it isnt pink...it is beige-ish red
whats up with "from red to black" sounds like some black buy who played with himself now its no red anymore..
it is from a song...no more innapropriate comments or i will have to start taking action...there are too many flaming, whining, and spamming threads and users appearing here.
ok im srry but from what song?
Red to Black....

by Fort Minor
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us