ExclamationCombat Arms CRASHES when using hack even after DirectX update

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms CRASHES when using hack even after DirectX update
Hello! I updated my DirectX and there are NO ERRORS. Good news is that all the hacks work when I used them. I saw their logo on the top. I am using -XpliCitt-'s injector. HOWEVER, when I enter the part where I type in my account info, the game crashes and no error appears... I just became stumped. I tired using compatibility mode, but the game does not start when I use it. Anyone have any suggestions or solutions?


Seriously, no one knows....
Quote Originally Posted by 0litz0 View Post
Seriously, no one knows....
seriously,

its patched....
YA either patched or run as admin or umm try preventing DEP
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?