AK47 Trainer [Rage Hack]
~AK47 Trainer~
Injector Settings: Manual Map
Only 2 hotkeys.
F5
-Speed
-Damage x10
-No Recoil
-All2melee
Left Shift
-Fly
Just press B to stop flying.
Don't ever press the left shift in the lobby, or outside of a game room. You will crash.
~For Rage hackers. Once enabled, no disable. GG
Pointers and Offsets by: @Sabrina_Ferraz a.k.a GameCube64bit, AnonymousВSVIР
I know failnoobgamer already made something similar...but since offsets and pointers already released, why not.
Virus Scans @Smoke
Jotti
VirusTotal
I realized that most of you don't have Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 installed.
Please install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
Download and install both vc_redist.x64.exe and vc_redist.x86.exe
This will fix all injection errors. Thank you.
Injector Settings: Manual Map
Only 2 hotkeys.
F5
-Speed
-Damage x10
-No Recoil
-All2melee
Left Shift
-Fly
Just press B to stop flying.
Don't ever press the left shift in the lobby, or outside of a game room. You will crash.
~For Rage hackers. Once enabled, no disable. GG
Pointers and Offsets by: @Sabrina_Ferraz a.k.a GameCube64bit, AnonymousВSVIР
I know failnoobgamer already made something similar...but since offsets and pointers already released, why not.
Virus Scans @Smoke
Jotti
VirusTotal
I realized that most of you don't have Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 installed.
Please install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
Download and install both vc_redist.x64.exe and vc_redist.x86.exe
This will fix all injection errors. Thank you.


