ArtThoughts on my work so far?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Thoughts on my work so far?
Cant post links yet
https:// murlocdesigns . carbonmade . com/

my skype if you want something done: ******desuecchi
Looks cool, that red lion design is really nice looking. Nice work!
Impressive!, I really like the tiger as well.
Hello i saw your pictures and i really like them i am starting a youtube channel and i need a logo and stuff like that if you would mind could you make me a logo Pm me if you would like to
Keep it up, mayby you can change the menu color. I don't like that blue :P
The tiger is very nice. Good work dude.
Red tiger is lovely !
I love the Tiger! The other pictures look cool aswell, keep it up!
honest answer - like the tiger and girl, all rest sorry don't like it
It's good, keep it up.
Very clean and smooth overall.
9/10 really like it!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?