Still not detected I think
PatchedBlackshot SEA NightRaid Multi-Hack [3/2/2016]
Niceee work man
injection is sucsesfull but in game that hack no respond i ady press the hot key like u said but nothing happen pls help me
- - - Updated - - -
nothing happen when i pressed the hot keys i ady injected and its say injected sucsesfull pls helpme solve tis problem
- - - Updated - - -
nothing happen when i pressed the hot keys i ady injected and its say inject IS sucsesfull pls helpme solve tis problem
- - - Updated - - -
THE INJECTION IS SUCSESFULL BUT NOTHING HAPPEN WHEN I PRESS THE HOT KEY IN GAME PLS HELPME t_t
- - - Updated - - -
nothing happen when i pressed the hot keys i ady injected and its say injected sucsesfull pls helpme solve tis problem
- - - Updated - - -
nothing happen when i pressed the hot keys i ady injected and its say inject IS sucsesfull pls helpme solve tis problem
- - - Updated - - -
THE INJECTION IS SUCSESFULL BUT NOTHING HAPPEN WHEN I PRESS THE HOT KEY IN GAME PLS HELPME t_t
TNX MASTER!
I have always crash when I press F5
where want download extream injecter?
Tried and have been working yesterday but since today whenever i open fire on my ak blackshot will crash and close. anyone else have the same problem?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Blackshot Hacks & CheatsBlackshot SEA & Global wall HackPR 75 Blackshot Coding & Source CodeSource Code Multi Hack - BlackShot SEA 31.01.2016SA 1 Blackshot Hacks & CheatsBIGHEAD BLACKSHOT SEA HACK 30/1/2016
30 Blackshot Coding & Source CodeFly Hack By GM_Uchirra - BlackShot SEA 31.01.2016SA 6 Blackshot Hacks & CheatsBlackshot SEA Mastery Hack [7/2/2016]FA 85

