HelpOther Multiboxing program?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Other Multiboxing program?
I'm using KronkBoxer at the moment and I can only run 4 clients. I want to run more clients. But I can't or my intel i5 will fry itself. Some dude in Rotmg chat I came across had over 7 clients and he uses a similar intel processor, actually mine was better. What program do I use that sucks in less cpu so that I can get more clients?
And no, I do not want to code my own multiboxing program. Too much effort and I wouldn't have a clue where to begin.
Maybe his computer and/or cpu is newer or you have a lot of other processes running in the background.
Also, you can try to adjust the fps, and use the option show own projectiles if you haven't already.
KronkBoxer uses 0-3% of your cpu, it's not the bottleneck.
The crappy rotmg client is the source of all problems. Do you have FPS limit set to 30?
i have a 2 core with hyperthreading and i can run 6 just fine
On my other laptop which is a intel i5, it can run 6 easily on Kronkboxer, must be some background shit going on
lol 10+ bots on mine np.

fix your client settings.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us